Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yam cha


Yesterday went to Tanjung to yam cha with my ex-classmates.
The yam cha thing supposed to be at 8.. but raining... =.=''

I'm not that giam siap k.... the rain was not because of my fault... Its the weather ...



Quite a big group went there though... Let me see whether i can remember who were present yesterday..

Tsung wai, Shanggar, Hazel, Cassandra, Sanga, Phui Jing, Eric Gan, Wei Kit, Soon Kiat, Wei Ren, Wai Yee, Clement and me =0


Crazy big group...

Then we head on to Cassandra's house. Cool!

Gay Clement...



With our host for the night..


And another weird bow from Clement..

I drove le! wakakaka...
P.S. Pls do not fetch any passengers with the name of Ng Wai Yee, Clement Kam and Cassandra....

They make u drive to heaven earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment