Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Belated bday to me

Went to Sri Hatamas to have lunch with these people:

Yen Mei,
Jian Yuan,
Clement,
Wei Ren.




Thank you so much to these guys. Really appreciate it.

Remember last week some people "ffk" me.

Today, Jian Yuan was my driver. He and Yen Mei came to my house to pick me up to Mount Kiara.

_________________________________________________________________

Didn't know, behind our car were Wei Ren and Clement. This was a total surprise.
Yen Mei lied to me le... Told me that She and Jian Yuan will come only. Didn't know got additional two people.

Wei Ren said this was to "pay back" last week for not attending my birthday celebration.





























Thanks again to these guys... they revive my spirit of yam cha again...


Seriously went out whole day already. From Scholarship ceremony till night. Tired tired tired~!

But i had fun. How about you =p

No comments:

Post a Comment