Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY open rumah



Hehe..

Had open house yesterday.

Boy! It was a tiring night, and i was kinda sleepy. Lol


Looking at all the foods that were prepared, I'm glad.
Takes hours to prepare it, but takes minutes to empty it.


Had fun with all my friends and also made some new friends through my sister.
Well, I'm using normal camera taking all these pics.
I don't have DSLR, so don't blame me le.



O yea, Grace birthday is coming soon, so we had a surprise cake and wishes for her. Go girl!


Luckily had some time to take pictures with my dear friends =D




Looking at this couple..
Still not use to it.
>.<'
So I'll stand in the middle and become light bulb. ^^


Sweet!


Then Wei Ren joined in as ABC gang. =D


We're such a distraction to them le ^^




Both me and sister bought new clothes and wore it.
We support
BODY GLOVE!


RM 75 one shirt ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment