Sunday, April 18, 2010

After Mocks


So so sorry for not blogging for quite some time.
Just finished my Mock examination.
So kinda busy for the past 1 month.

Yup, 1 month no blogging. Crazy..
Well, there's a long list of what i did after Mock.

1. ICE SKATING

Not that pro, but can tahan la..




Almost all A-Level's students went ice skating after exam.
We deserve it ok..






2. Trip to KL

After long time didn't sit KTM, should pose 1 picture of it. =D



We got lost in KL. =.=

Took Monorail, LRT, KTM...
But it's a good experience for me.
Cheap too =D


1st stop: Petaling Street

2nd stop: Berjaya Times Square

Met up with Iulia (the MuTanT)...
and we watched Clash of the titans.



Rating: 9/10
I would watch it again!

3rd stop: Sungai Wang plaza




I love beanie! -.-

3.
Karaoke with classmates

Seriously, my first time karaoke..
Pitch problems, who cares~

Not like I'm Nicholas Teo or something -.-''



Driver of the day


Reminder: Not my gf ah.. =D






4. Exercise

Of course, after study like crazy, we need to exercise.



Did i enjoyed my break?
YES.. Cause i really need it.. =D

Special thanks to Chloe, Angie, Christine, Tyler, Chee Kiang for all the beautiful pictures. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment