Thursday, September 9, 2010

After mOcks

Finally
Mocks Ended..


And a fresh breeze blew over my eye.
Which made them red..

Was waiting anxiously for this day.
Then
my eye infected by dunno whatsoever redness..

Bugger =.=''




Spoiled my day though.
Have to wear sunglasses =.='

Sucks.
Just like vampire sucks..
Ultimately lame..
Which symbolizes me
=D



Rate: 7/10

Screw Bella..

Then went karaoke session with my mates..
Singing..
Ain't my thing..
@.@



And yea..
We spent Rm 103 for blasting our lungs out.


Then had dinner at Umami.. (I think..)
Which is facial steam night..


Well..
Lets start with crazy photos
That we'll look back one day and say
We're an AsS
LOL


And i do love eggs ok..
Not because it's associated with my sir-name..

Love eggy =D

Long live chickens..


Finally
Cheers to all A- Level candidate
All AAA!
Boo ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment