Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011


Wishing all my readers a
Happy New Year 2011!

2010 was a blast and really enjoyed till the last bit of it.

Spent my 2010 with all my mates.


Yea..
All of them

Primary, secondary and college mates all were there.

Wow..
what a moment..
I was speechless.

Went to car park roof top to get a glimpse of the fireworks.
Thanks to Hasif, Kee ming and Yee Khun, we found a great spot.


Can even felt the blast effect cause we're so damn close to it.
Super worth it..

First time counting down with friends, and it was sweetness all the way.
Also first time wearing Pink in my entire life.
LOL.
New year new look eh..



Guys..
I really appreciate every moment with you all.
I'm the lucky guy cause i found you all.


May 2011 be another blasting new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment