Monday, December 7, 2009

Malay Wedding

Its my first time attending a Malay Wedding.
Boy was i stunned to see such beautiful decorations..


I remembered i was voted to become "Pengapit Lelaki" in National Service.
It was a one week program where they teach us about other cultures and Malay Wedding was our group's theme.

I thought becoming a "Pengapit Lelaki" (Best man) was supposed to be.. you know? VIP...
Well, its different for the Malays. They are the ones who is going to fan the bridegrooms.
So in my camp, i was fan-ning my friend who is so lucky to get married -.-''

It was my neighbour's daughter marriage.
It was cool to see her getting married because we grew up seeing her becoming an adult..
Sniff sniff




Here comes both of the lovely couple..


To their throne.

Front hall

Back hall.

Nice eh..
To all my Malay friends... Please get married faster yea =D

No comments:

Post a Comment