Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shop shop

Christmas is coming!

Everybody are excited for this season every year.

A lot of people commented that my clothes were always the same.
I don't shop a lot like most people do.

So today, i called fashion expert, Khalis, to help me in shopping because i'm terrible at it..

Thank you so much Khalis.
Really appreciate it.



After shopping, i went to his house to play xBox. Its my first time playing though..
Jagun weh...


With his 42" plasma, it was an awesome game plan =D

Talking about Christmas, me and my sister finally decorated our home to boost our Christmas spirit.


Don't think setting up all these things are easy. Beauty to the eyes...
But... Unpacking from the box drains our energy.


May all of you remember that celebrating Christmas is not shopping shopping only.

Remember the day when Jesus was born and let us welcome Him for the second time =)

1 comment: