Saturday, January 16, 2010

Better upload all these pictures during my outing for the past few days..
If not... Jo Bee will buzz around me. And everyone should know what it'll be like.. @.@"

On Thursday, went to Pyramid to hang out with these jokers. (My ex-classmates)
I was late as usual..
Later than nothing right? ^^



Yup, we're growing older each day.. Sigh..
Don't worry guys! I still sayang you all =)

Yesterday, was a tiring day for me too..
Practically i went out the whole day.



First is Pyramid...

My class had mentor mentee session with our Dear lecturer, Miss Vijaya at Hot Piper.


After that, my classmates went to "Lala" booth at Asian Avenue.
My first time doing that, and the pictures taken were hilarious and weird -.-''
Rm 16 ok...




And at night, went out with Khalis and Alia to TTDI, Damansara.
Khalis went for Shi sha, Alia as my company for gossiping. LOl


Kinda lazy to blog these days..
Gotta hurry up on my Chemistry homework some more.. Sigh..

Sorry for the blur pictures.. My Cellphone camera tried its best dy.. T.T'

No comments:

Post a Comment