Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wedding & Dennis Lau


Actually Weddings are kinda boring for me..
Always have to wait long turns for our food...
Rarely can take it cause my stomach always grumbles...



STM band

Saw my sis?


However, today's wedding turns out the other way round.
(not the food part though -.-)


DENNIS LAU came to perform his skills for the guests.

Love love this pic!


Jimmy Sax

Combo! Chun collaboration

Luckily i brought my 10.1 Mega pix camera to get a shot of him!


In addition to that!! He sat beside me!! Waliao!~

My sis is a Paparazi today.
She sneak out our camera and took pictures of us when we're eating...


Take 1...


Hesitating on the fish

Take 2....

Unnoticed by both, we ate at the same time.

Take 3

Full and rest.

Finally we took pictures together with the bride and Dennis

The bride

With Dennis and sis.
(Yup, i fell asleep back there -.-'')

Although a celebrity, he is a friendly guy.
We chit chated for quite awhile during dinner.

He even ask my dad to pursue my focus on Mass Communication.. Wahaha.. He heard my call.

Applause for the outstanding overall performance.
Catch Dennis at:

http://www.mosaic.com.my
http://www.dennislau.com.my


No comments:

Post a Comment