Thursday, June 10, 2010

AS over!


Finally AS is over..

Well, i don't seem to be excited or thrilled when i finished my last paper today.
Should I be? I don't know..

But who cares what the outcome is..
I gave my best for AS and I'm happy with whatsoever result would be.

Straight after test, i joined my classmates to have a happy hour.
Seems like we just got married or something..
Everybody seems so.... excited, but tired..

I was sleepy though..
But I haven't buy any formal clothes for next week's graduation night. MAN!
I would rather be naked if i don't have appropriate attire >.<"

To my dear friends:

You guys are mad and awesome!

For spending time with me by patiently waiting me to try out countless clothes.
For journeying with my in my despair moments...
For being there....
For understanding....
for listening....
For having fun with me.....

Most of all..
For choosing me as your friend.



What can I ask for more...
Just want to say
T
HANK yoU!

No comments:

Post a Comment