Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jo Bee's farewell and NS frenz


Gosh!
I really can't take it.

3rd person leaving:

Tan Jo Bee

My lovely and sweet cousin Jo Bee is leaving for Australia too.
Should i hate her or Australia? -.-

They asked me to sing.
But my heart aches for her departure.


Sorry people..

Same day itself, met NS friends too.

Miss them loads..





This hot guy was the first stranger i met in Ns.
Firhaein..
Single ladies, his booked.

Then Elizsa,
Another stunning Chin-dian who can speak fluent mandrin.

Cool eh

Our shots..
And I'm a 3rd party again =.=

_____________________________________________________

Dear friends,

You know i love you guys no matter where you are.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Know that we're still here for you.

Gosh,

how much i hate your departure...

Words cannot express.

Miss you already!
And quickly come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment