Saturday, June 12, 2010

Roy's farewell...




My Bestie is leaving Malaysia..
T.T


SO hard only he got Malaysian citizenship, then now run back to Indonesia.
BETRAYER... !!


Well.. gonna miss this guy really a lot.. >.<"


Known him since form 1.

His the only guy who understands and cheer up the surrounding atmosphere.


Walking Mp4 and pole dancer.. (oops).
Yea, that's who he is..

As usual, I always arrive late.
I got my own reasons for every late attendance..

Well, i can't sleep well yesterday night till 5 a.m.

Woke up at 9 a.m. due to the hot weather..


I HATE u
INSOMNIA!

Went pyramid and met up with loads of friends.
More than i expected ba.....


Even ang mo Iulia..



I always think that I'm the middle guy in everything..

  • In relationship. (3rd party)
  • Arguments. (Choose sides)
  • Smartness (In between)
  • Financial (Can eat can dy)
  • Height (what?! dwarf -.-)
  • Athletic (Puffing...)
  • Good boy? (Oh please.. )
Many more...
But I'm happy for now...
Not always though..



God Bless you Roy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment