Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crazy People -.-



I won't mention my friend's name.
But this was what had happened today.

My girl-friend, was walking towards USJ 4 bus stop today.
Then,
a motorist was passing by and saw her walking alone.
He stopped his bike and asked her for directions to USJ 10.
(Taipan by the way)

Freak: Dik, mana USJ 10

(My friend was pointing at USJ 11 while shading her eyes from the soaring sunlight)


Friend: I tak tau la, tapi I tau USJ 11 kat depan.

Then,
all a sudden,
that Freak grabbed my friend's breast.

Freak: Boleh tahan la!

Wth!?

My friend was just stunned there.
Guess what?

Due to the soaring sunlight,

she didn't noticed his pants was not where it was supposed to be.


He
Masturbated


F***?
And he was smiling at her while doing it.

Luckily a passerby car saw her.

And took her to the bus stop.
That's where Christine, Almaz and me fetched her from.


Damn~
She was shivering when i held her hands.
Cried a lot too..

Lodged a report about this incident.
Very "efficient" Don't wanna comment much about it.

Didn't know that this would happen.
Especially to a friend.

The world is getting sick?

Insanity!
To that freak:
Go to hell.

You disgust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment