Saturday, July 31, 2010

Uncle's death



Ku Chiong's funeral.

This month itself, lost 3 of my relatives.
Of which 2 of them are close to me.

4 days ago, my dearest Ku Chiong (Uncle in teochew) passed away.
His one of my closest relatives I had.

Can't forget his smiles,
even though in his sickbed.
Can't forget his voice,
always ask "chiak pa beh" (means eaten already?)


Now I can't hear and see it anymore.
But i do remember his voice and his presence.

Never wept so much in my life before.
Remembered i told my sister before having a look at his coffin

Me: Don't cry so much i tell you.

At the end.
She's stronger than me.
His memories that were left behind are really hard to forget.

Was emo for a few days
Still sad about it.


Dear Ku Chiong:
Thanks for just being there itself.
Your presence resembles your message.
Communication barrier is not a problem,
as we understood each other easily by mere smiles and nods.
Thanks for taking care of my Kuma,
It meant a lot for me and my family as you bring her happiness too.
Thanks for many help you gave my family,
our burdens were eased easily.

Thanks a million


Sometimes I'm worried about life after death.
But The Lord is forgiving and kind.
Please take care of him for me.
Really hope to see my beloved ones next time.

Just assume that they left somewhere far away for a vacation.
That i'll meet them there someday soon

Goodbye
and see you later

I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment