Saturday, July 17, 2010

First accident


Involved in an accident yesterday..
Gosh.
Dam shit..

I thought that car rode off..
Didn't know he braked.
He didn't cross over.
Then
BANG.

Shit..
Not worry about the car,
nor the man,
nor my safety,
Just my parents.

Dad will nag, surprisingly he didn't.
Funny..
Thank Goodness

Mom paid RM 300 to that guy
Thank God his honest and sincere guy.
God bless you~!

To his wife who wants to claim RM 500:

You yourself judge,
whether your sincere or not.
The other bump was caused by other person who hit you.
Thank goodness your husband told me its not my fault.

Sorry if i presume wrongly,
but RM 500 is way over the board?

Aunty!

its just a small Knock i gave your car.
Maybe you deserve it?

Uncle
Sorry if I'm rude to your wife.

I honestly thank you for discounting that price.
Its a burden for my mom to pay off that repair cost.

So
May God bless you Uncle!

Thanks to my mom too!
I love your sweet gesture when i saw you
Settle it before i even step in the house.
Gave me a hug to comfort me.
Obviously worried about me more than the car.

May God bless you with longevity!
Love you to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment