Friday, July 2, 2010

Stupid?

Rating 8.5/10

Woo hoo..

Comedy and action.

Me likey =D


Saw a post few weeks ago,
that blogging produces creative minds...

Really?
I find it hard to even create a new post @.@

Lets go with the word:
STUPID..

Usually if we're angry with someone,
what we scold?

Stupid..
yea..

Last time during primary school life,
Stupid is like the four letter word..

Very dangerous o using this word..

what la -.-''


Today?
Gosh?
Don't need ang mo themselves,

children these days?
the pretty "F" word shines...


Save them please.
@.@


F***!
The "F" word.
I don't even scold ok.


I'm sticking with stupid.
But I'm controlling myself from saying it..
Not like I'm Einstein or something -.-''
Remember last post?


Don't say to other people
It'll reflects who you are...



At least now i know how to "zha" people based on this picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment