Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Birthday mama and doggy!


Double Birthday~!

Happy happy Birthday to my Mama and to my doggy.

Woo hoo,
double celebration.


Women very secretive of their age.
Since both of them are ladies,
Slowly guess whats their age la..


So I bought a mug and a card.
Wrote extra wordings on the mug.

Crazy expensive.
Just for 60-70 letters, cost more than RM 5.


Besides,
what a lousy work they did.

The 4th line wording should be:

But we ♥ you



Instead,
It came out
:
But we 'V' you.


What?!!
There goes my few cents.
-.-''


Since dad went for Praise and Worship retreat,

finally, my "giam siap sister decided to treat me and mom dinner.


Woo hoo..


First dinner treat,

took pics for remembrance.




To my mom:

Love ya love ya love ya!
Always the best and forever will be.
God bless you in everything,
especially in moments of distress.
Thank you for balancing our household.
Your calmness and smiles are priceless.
That's where we know that our life is already perfect enough.
No need wealth or power,
just pure love and gratitude you gave us.
Not complaining even though tired from whole day of work load.
Pray for your longevity,
Hoping that you'll see what you made me and molded me into.
Disappointment I sure hope it'll be avoided,
but i already know you'll be there encouraging me to move on.

Mom,
We're more than mom and son relationship.
Your my best friend~!
Accepting my pros and cons.

Thank God your my mom.
I wouldn't ask for more.


Your a super cool mom.


From your son
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment