Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2nd day at college....

At least today not so many talks talks and talks =.=''

We had English replacement test to see whether our english is super duper or not....

i only remember two questions:

1. Why do people marry although divorce rate is high?
2. How to make a more peaceful country

I took the 1st choice though... Thanks to the singaporean show (i forgotten the title), for me to add some points to it. Luckily singapore/ malaysian shows a lot of drama and crying scenes about failure in marriage. =P



Also, taken picture for my student ID card... waited for 20 minutes, another 15 minutes plus to get my face taken. Due to failure in the system, wait lo... what to do =.=''

Science and art class were divided today too.. and i got the korean guy in my class. A ra he yo?

Got my timetable... Well, it was !@#%#!@%... (not foul language ya, just some signs that needs to be censored).
I said that because tomorrow, my break starts from 9.30a.m. until................................. 1.30 p.m.
Go back at 3.30p.m.

What am I going to do at that long long long hours weh =.=''

That's why i need a shuttle bus/bue to take me to pyramid ya!~ TQ TQ... can watch movie some more.. lolx

Got one male lecturer... i think he's crazy.
When we were doing our test, he suddenly shouted: "For goodness sake! Use pen and not pencil to write your essays! You are no longer children anymore!"

Then a phone rang... =.=''
He continued: " If got phone rings again, you shall deal with me, i think we will have some agreement we can get"

Its our 2nd day in college le! At least let us have some fun... Menstruation problem =.=''

1 comment:

  1. lol.. if lik tat dont go to college early :)
    -wai yee-

    ReplyDelete