Friday, July 17, 2009

Girls are crazy!



We're crazy in a lot of things... But one thing girls and guys have a vast difference is that girls love to SHOP!


Today after class, Me, Audrey, Kit, and Asvin all went to Pyramid. I thought they had planned to watch Harry Potter movie, however, Audrey and Kit wanted to do some shopping because they ran out of clothes.

Well.. I've been recycling my clothes now.. People can guess what i'll wear because i no more clothes already. But they can't. So here we go....

Today's destination they stopped to shop..

1.


2.
3. 4. They went in one boutique and spent a lot of time choosing their clothes. Especially the Forever 21 boutique. =.='' It suits its name.

Luckily they didn't went in this shop =D

This shop sells bras and pantu..... never mind never mind =D

I was too bored again.. so snap some pictures in the boutique.


P.S. :
This is a training for me to practice my patience after my marriage because i need to accompany my wife later on. Condolences to all the guys out there!
T.T""

No comments:

Post a Comment