Wednesday, July 8, 2009

3rd at at college ^^

Today i finally can enter a real classroom. =D

When i first step in that class, i was struck dumb a moment. Because what i saw in front of me was a blackboard... Black.. not white board k. o.0

I thought our class was going to use that blackboard to study. So i faster took a shot to get some memory.. xD


Then our lecturer came in. She was wandering why everybody are facing that direction. Didn't know that there is a white board behind us. Didn't noticed it when we came in that class...Lol. so we Turned our chair facing a nice Whiteboard. =P

She's a young lecturer. Happy happy to you guys... In addition, my class Majority are girls. HEHE...


That 4 hours break was a nono to me and my friends. So we use the shuttle bus facility to go sunway pyramid. ^^ Its free! why not use it man...

Girls shopping are crazy.. so took a picture to buy time =D

No comments:

Post a Comment