Monday, July 27, 2009

Tired again..

I left Selangor and head to Butterworth on Saturday to attend St Anne's feast day.

Wanna see how crazy is the crowd on that day?

Lets see...






The church was fully packed with people.
Its been 8 years i went to Butterworth each year to celebrate this feast day. Until now, i am still amazed by how devoted these people are in offering their prayers.

Even in the hotel, it was a shocking view as this family came here as if they want to move house to the hotel. See their baggage!


I will upload some pictures my sister did for modeling when i am free ok. Just hold on =D

______________________________________________________________
O ya!

Happy Belated Birthday to my Mom and my dog, Mandy who had celebrated their birthday on 24th July, Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment