Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy and late...


As promised, i owe pictures of my sister doing her modeling stuff.

Sorry it was kinda late because i'm too busy with my homework. A lvls is crazy.

This was my sister first time to join model show. The show was last Sunday in Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur. It was quite a fascinating scene, as this is also a new experience for me because i never see a real model do a cat walk.. Miao!

Hehe.. let me show u how terror the make up was.
This is before they finished her make- up




Boo!


It still scares me.


Elaine Daily was the MC for the night. She is HoT!


With the camera men ready.


Got free coffee from Starbucks also!

And the show starts... I was so excited!




The Ladies


And the guys.


Together with Micheal and Guys team.

I love all these pictures a lot. I like her hair!


Especially this model.
It's like Christmas tree occupies too much space and don't know where to put anymore, so they decided to place it on top of her head. Sweet!



Family!

Well... the best is still this picture! Because i also can become a model ok! =D

See! so potential!

Sniff Sniff, So proud of her! LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment