Monday, July 6, 2009

1st Day of College =D

Today is my first day entering college. Cool eh?

Everybody should be wondering which college i'm entering because i just can't make my final decision to which institute i'm going to head onto.

Ta Da!
Sunway University College is the one i'm now studying at.

Again another surprise, because i told my mom and sister that is a nonono in entering Sunway College.. lol.. i also don't understand why i entered this college. o.0

Yesterady, got a surprise call from Khalis. He also going to study at Sunway College. So he drove me to college for fun!

We were gathered together in the hall with other pre-U course students. It was jam packed although its July intake.


Actually i saw some korean girls de... But don't dare say hello to them. >.<''' I was hoping and hoping that these girls will join venture with me at A levels. LOlx.

My hopes came true half only though. I was like koreans enter my class, please be koreans.. At the end, i got 3 bunch of korean guys entered A levels. ZZZ.... Sweat case, where all the korean girls go to =.=''

I and Audrey got lost in Sunway college to find that auditorium which is hiding away at the south building. Luckily we're early.. hehe


It was a whole day of talk talk talk and talks!
So boring... almost rot and sleep at there itself...

They also forced us to buy A lvls clothes.. RM 26 ne.. So expensive!~



Compulsory to wear on Friday some more. How fascinating to see a bunch of clowns wearing same T- shirt. =.=''

Ns and high school didn't manage to secure a relationship. Hope here got at least 1 girl ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment