Monday, June 29, 2009

Durbutan fiesta! ~

Balik kampung yesterday =)


Well, since my family said it was Durian season, so my kampung area is the best place to stop by to eat some durian.
(Actually i haven't recovered from sore throat yet lo, still eat... Who can resist!~)



My family members have to line up to get our durian cause some are really hard to open.
Others however, just grabbed the durian and ran away =.=''


Not only the durian ripens, but also the Rambutans.. Whoa, happy happy family gathering~
Red red de.... mouth watering =p


If both fruits joined together, we'll get Durbutan!~ (lame =.='')

___________________________________________________________________

At night me and my whole family went to our church to watch a Musical Presentation.
Its like opera thingy to me but it tells the life of Saint Paul.


Saw Nickolai at there too. =)


Not bad la.. since its my first time attending musical presentation. Luckily it was good, if not i'll just doze off night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment