Saturday, June 13, 2009

Headache.... Crisis


Well, today i went to Taylor's Campus Subang Jaya.

I went to ask more questions about Pre- Universities that are available. Really, it is giving me a headache... i just don't know what to choose for my future studies~!

These three things:

1. STPM
2. A- levels
3. Canadian Pre-U

Like that's not enough.... Another decision is to choose which institute i need to enter to take that course.

1. SMK SEAFiELD
2. Taylor's University College
3. Sunway University College
4. SEGi College




OR?




I have to compare the fees for all the colleges i've visited too...

Of course above RM20 k... Crazy..
After Pre-U, i gotta study the field career that i want..
Another payment and decisions of different careers i need to make again...

It's a tough decision i'm going to make man... Real HEADACHE!~



But i really like the Canadian Pre-University program. Unlike A Level and STPM, it's not 100% exam exam exam...
But i don't know whether it's recognize worldwide or not... sigh..


Besides that, the lecturer at Taylor's college really impressed me and my parents for her fluency in introducing Canadian Pre- U.


O ya, I just got informed that Aaron (Zhong Ping) 's mom just passed away.
May her soul rest in peace.

At that time, i was at my dad friend's house attending her mom's 1 year anniversary death. Coincidence... Very Sad..


It is harder to live in this world than dying... So, enjoy life the best way u can =)

No comments:

Post a Comment