Friday, June 19, 2009

Whole Day out.

Hate KL =.='''
Stupid Jam really delayed our journey to reach a near destination.

Me, my dad and his friends went to Jalan Ipoh and it took us about 1 1/2 hours just to reach there!
Sweating all the way and i just hate jams =.=''

We went to visit my dad's friend who had injured her leg.

Whoa... her house amazed me.
It's a 40 years old bungalow house and filled with old old stuff from her ancestors.

Well, i took this picture and guess what this is?


Hmm.... looks like a cabinet to me... Look closer..

Well? Saw that small TV sign? Surprised by it!~

And all the switches in the house are packed all here..


Cool to me~!
Because i like to pull the switches up and down and play with it.

Compare with her house, my house only have this one old clock which makes noise every half an hour.. TING DONG TING DONG..
At least it still works.

My dad always said that the clock was here before i and my sister were even born..
So proud o... lol

=P

No comments:

Post a Comment