Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tired!..

Well... i just came back from gym and now banging my head on what to write for my blog. My fingers feel so heavy man..

I got free pass to enter True Fitness gym for 15 days. Thx to my sis friends, Alton and Christine, i managed to get a try out on what gym feels like. (>.<")

Today is the second week I joined this gym thing. However, it is my first class of entering Dancing lesson. Whoa... not line dancing. (line or lime? @.@") It's a hip hop dance!~ whoa...

Guessed what? Surprisingly, there are more Uncle(s) and Ah Pek(s) compared to youngsters in that class.. What happened?!~

I think i know why... It is the instructor or choreographer that is HOT.! Those senior citizen(s) rather break their bones to keep up their pace with her.. o.0 (hope they don't read this =P)

It was a total blast actually.. Cause i don't know how to dance and this class can say be my first dancing hip hop lesson. NOT BAD... =D

Went gym without instructor or fitness trainer really strains me out!~
I should get a two days free trainer to train me =.=''' They should call. Until now? nothing =.-''

But my sis and her friend, got a call from the gym just two days after they work out there... How lame. =.-'' Just because I'm a guy cannot get a instructor meh? =.=''

I also wanna buff up man. LOL!
too big also ugly.. Lame me =P

xD

No comments:

Post a Comment