Friday, June 5, 2009

s0 nErvous!~

Exam?
Girls?

Tomorrow I'll be hanging out with my secondary mates.
Its been two months since i last saw them, kinda miss them though. I just came back from National Service, so much things i had left behind, including my friends.

Since they had a farewell for me before i left for NS, now it is my turn to say farewell to Cassandra cause she also leaving for third batch. Guess what? She got same camp as mine~! LOL..


Cassandra


And tomorrow I will be meeting all my friends~!

My hair haven't grow an inch also. SO UGLY!
This was taken on my sis birthday, it didn't grow since i cut my hair. @.@"


Look at that~! How am i going to face my friends with that awful shinning head!~


Tomorrow, all those who are going to Sunway Pyramid please change your shopping venue ya!~ Because i don't want to see you all yet =P
wait till i grow hair first k..
Hehe..

I do miss my hair le!~ Seriously T.T"


I'll wait for ya to grow!~

No comments:

Post a Comment