Saturday, June 13, 2009

Taylor's free food.!



Haha.. Am i lucky or what?

Wai Yee invited me and Clement to dine at a restaurant where students from taylor's college practice their serving skills.



Apparently, this round Wai Yee is a bartender, and she made drinks for us.
Next round she will be a HIGH class waitress. Can't wait for that next free food again.



However, the dishes served were only three! Ya.. Three... How miserable.

O ya, sorry... The first menu went straight into my stomach because i was too hungry already. Missed that picture. LOL

1. This was the second dish.


And Clement asked me to transform into this:


Can see those sauce scattered everywhere.. yuck.

2. This was our last and final dish. Kinda sad..


Noticed that the caramel was a bit cut off because i was again too hungry to resist the food.

Well at least Clement enjoyed the food and said he was full.


When i reached home, i had to open my chipsmore cookies to fill up the other empty part of my stomach. Pity me...

But i did enjoyed this new stuff. At least can get some experience on what the students did. Well DOne!~

2 comments:

  1. thx so much 4 coming..
    and tat is not our table setting.. stupid kor!

    and u should take a pic of my drink??
    is there anymore pic?

    ReplyDelete