Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What? I started a blog?!~

O ya.... i started a new blog cause I'm too bored at home...

Guess some of my friends will be surprised by this 'blog', cause i usually make fun of bloggers on how much time they spent on just a page full of what they did in a day. (don't hate me!~ T.T")

Man... Thx to these few people that i got interested in blogging and make me create a new blog...

First and foremost..... TA DA!~


Mabeline Tan (my sis) =.='''

2nd


Yen Mei SOo....


3rd

i dunno? >.<'"


And some others who love to blog... interesting.....
Like my sis... only reads other people's blog but she herself DON HAVE A BLOG!~ Lame... lol.

I'm starting this blog at 2 a.m.
Can u believe it.... (ya u do =.='')
so its crazy how much commitment i have in making my blog alive. =D (ah hem)


Guess intro had been done and... GOod 9!~

No comments:

Post a Comment