Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mix feelings


Another RM 300 in my pocket =D

Went to Agro Bank to collect my NS money =P
Happy Happy, another money updated in my bank o..



In the afternoon i head down to my ex-school to collect my SPM certificate.

The sign states that we need to handle our needs to the staff. As usual, nobody there =.=''



Waited and waited... Still...
Looks closed for holiday to me.


However, not one certificate i brought home, but two. Since i forgotten to collect my PMR cert, so together brought back home both of it. =D


SPM certificate.

PMR certificate


Cannot say everything also happy... Got high fever these few days and its going up down. Today is the fourth day and still unstable. Especially the headaches. RM 80 cost for the medicines. =.=''
RM 300 - RM 80 = RM 220




Still... got mood to do some grocery with my mom. Evening time both of us went to Giant to buy some stuffs. Well... it looks haunted to me.


See what i meant?

The prices in Giant are more expensive according to my mom. So went to their neighbor to do shopping lo.

At least in Mydin, there are humans walking around...



Well, i hope my fever goes down.. If not i need to go for blood test tomorrow! Scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment